Saturday, December 6, 2008

The question we all seem to ask...

I am about 3/4 of the way through What The Heck Am I Going To Do With My Life? by Margaret Feinberg and I at very least wanted to put this out there to let you know how much I am loving it. Feinberg is a good friend of our church out here in DC and comes by to speak every once in a while and I have enjoyed her every time! This is my second read of hers, the first being The Organic God which was also a great read which set me up for this book.

Feinberg masterfully weaves together observations about types, strengths and God-given calling in this very helpful guide to think about how to find your place in the world. Her young and hip voice keeps you interested while imparting wisdom and asking all the right questions to get the gears turning about what the future might hold. Not only is this book a great read, but it is cleverly formatted with places to write in answers and dialogue with the questions and thought points that she presents during each chapter, forcing you to take practical application steps immediately.

And you know what is even better? You can get a preview of this at google book search! Usually I am all about offering up my copy of a book for borrowing, but I think you will all be on your own with this one.... think Christmas list.

Love you all!
B

3 comments:

paint_pants said...

just FYI I fixed the preview link in case anyone saw that... it accidentally went to a picture of my dresser.... oops.

Margaret Feinberg said...

omThanks for your kind words--glad you're enjoying. We love your church!

Jason @ PSB said...

Thanks. I think this is the book my wife needs to read, and me too.

And how frickin' cool is it that the author comments on your blog!?